Saturday, June 27, 2009

Value Bets so thin they cut ya!


Welcome to Value Town....

Seat 1: jamesando (1,365)
Seat 2: kidKash (1,635)
jamesando posts the small blind of 25
kidKash posts the big blind of 50
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to kidKash [4c 3c]
jamesando calls 25
kidKash raises to 100
jamesando raises to 150
kidKash raises to 200
jamesando calls 50
*** FLOP *** [4h 6d Qc]
kidKash bets 50
jamesando calls 50
*** TURN *** [4h 6d Qc] [9d]
kidKash bets 100
jamesando calls 100
*** RIVER *** [4h 6d Qc 9d] [Kh]
kidKash bets 100
jamesando calls 100
*** SHOW DOWN ***
kidKash shows [4c 3c] a pair of Fours
jamesando mucks
kidKash wins the pot (900) with a pair of Fours
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 900 | Rake 0
Board: [4h 6d Qc 9d Kh]
Seat 1: jamesando (small blind) mucked [Ac Th] - Ace King high
Seat 2: kidKash (big blind) showed [4c 3c] and won (900) with a pair of Fours


Summary:

This particular opp is one that will not bet his A/K high hands for value he will just check back un-improved, he will however call A/k high hands UI.

I also was very certain that given my PF action I was not getting raised on any streets including the river - he might raise AK but thats about it.

If I check he checks back UI
If I bet he calls and never raises
I am calling when I check - So I should be betting....

No comments: