Thursday, January 07, 2010

Team Moshman goes Live..

So finally the Moshman coaching site has went live at www.CollinMoshman.com

Collin Moshman is the author of best-selling poker strategy books: Sit 'n Go Strategy and Heads-Up No-Limit Hold 'Em. He is also the lead SNG coach for Stoxpoker.com

Collin has put together an awesome team of expert coaches in almost every type of poker and I am thrilled to be among them and be a part of "Team Moshman"

I will be coaching all forms of fixed limit Heads-up poker. I will also have my blog on the site and plan to post graph's of my students progress.

Poker wise everything has been okie-dokie! I have not been able to play much live poker since Atlantic City as the mix games and Omaha games here in AZ have dried up for the moment - I may have to just buckle down and play some 9handed $20/40 which is equivelant to watching paint dry but I gotta shuffle some chips soon..

No comments: